The RayPilot Software interface is visible both in the treatment room and in the control room.
The RayPilot® is today used in existing RT-workflows at clinics.
One way of using can be:
- Connect the patient and the patient is automatically picked up in the software
- Do the normal set-up routine
- Acquire images (kV/CBCT) and zero the position in the RayPilot® Software, adjust position of patient and couch according to clinical routine for IGRT.
- The software is detecting relative motion of the ROI from the zeroing/reference position. The software visualize if motion exceeds user defined tolerance during the set up procedure (from the time of imaging until the start of the treatment).
- During the treatment the RayPilot® Software detects how much the ROI moves continuously (from the reference position) and visualise if motion exceeds user defined tolerance occurs
- All motion data is stored in the software and can be exported for future analysis
The future in-situ dosimeter* will detect the accumulated dose in real-time and is both displayed and stored along with time-stamped motion data.